Friday, February 11, 2011

~ 30 Weeks And Counting ~

It's getting closer! I can't wait to see baby Hudson!

How Far Along: 30 weeks down, 10 more to go!

Hudson should weigh around 3 lbs 12 ounces and be about 16 in. long! I'll find out this coming Thursday!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I lost ten pounds in the first trimester and have gained 14 pounds altogether.

Maternity Clothes: A mix of both.

Gender: he's a he!

Movement: All day every day!

Sleep: Some good nights, some bad. Mostly bad.

What I miss: Not having to check my blood sugar levels all time.

Cravings: Apple Pie (which I can't have) Jumba Juice (which I can't have either)But oh so worth it!

Symptoms: WELL - bladder issues for one. Cramping and other pains. Hudson likes to camp out and kick me like crazy.


Best Moment This Week: Everyday brings new happiness knowing I'm getting closer.


I am so excited about getting Hudson's outfit my mother bought for him to wear in the hospital. I had his initial put on it. I bought it at Restoration Hardware.






I also bought him these cute overalls with his name put on it.




I need to find a cute going home outfit for him too!

No comments: