Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hudson Samuel



How Far Along: 24 Weeks down...16 weeks to go!

Size of baby: Baby is the size of an ear of corn and gained about 1/4 pound since last week.

According to Baby Center, at 24 weeks a baby usually weights a little over a pound. My big boy Hudson, weighed a pound and 1/2 four weeks ago!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:I lost 10 pounds in the first trimester and gained 9 pounds back.

Maternity Clothes: A mix of regular and maternity.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: All the time and getting stronger!

Sleep: Sleep has never been good.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Apple Pie! Which I can't have due to having high blood sugar.

Symptoms: Bladder pain, tiredness, round ligament pain.

Best Moment This Week: Everyday!

Milestones: Getting closer to Spring & 3rd trimester everyday!

- - - - - - - - - -

Hudson got some really cute vintage clothes from my favorite shop, Melange! His daddy bought them for Christmas.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Here's the bedding I picked out for Hudson.





- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's the stroller I want to get from Target.

No comments: