Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day With My Boys

We all had a great day on Valentines Day. I surprised the boys when they woke up with our dining room table all decorated with yummy treats and stuffed animals. I made oatmeal for them and put it cute little glass shaped hearts. Aaron and I took the boys to the park to let them play and let our dog, Edgar play at the dog park. We then went to a couple of stores that Aaron and I had been wanting to go to. For dinner, we went out to eat at a yummy Mexican restaurant. For a family project we went by Lowe's and picked up some vintage white paint so we could paint my old rocking horse my grandparents bought me when I was one years old. The boys got to help their daddy paint it. I am reconsidering the color though, I'm not sure it works well like I had hoped. That night we put the boys in bed and Aaron and I enjoyed a movie while enjoying Cheesecake and wine together.






No comments: