Saturday, February 6, 2010

Apple Week

We are just now done with Apple Week in My Father's World K. Jonah has mostly been doing the projects in Adventures with his brother. I plan on getting caught up before summer. Jonah will be officially starting Kindergarten this fall. I am very excited! He really enjoyed learning about apples. We talked about the fruits of the Spirit and how we as God's children will have fruit in our lives just like apple trees. We also taste tested the apples to see which one tasted the best. We also made a tree by tracing Jonah's hand for the trunk and branches. I read a book about Johnny Appleseed and then Jonah colored a picture of him. Jonah does such a great job coloring, he colors better than I do! All the boys in my life are such good artists!





No comments: