Tuesday, November 3, 2009

To Every Thing There Is A Season

I decided to drop quite a few things in our lives. I asked the boys what they liked most and both of them said they loved Awana the most. So, we decided to stay in Awana and keep Cainen in his Christmas musical. I felt that during this season of our lives it was better to just be home. I want to enjoy this time as much as possible while the boys are still young. Soon I know they will be older and I will be needing to run them around a lot more. I remember reading, "A Charlotte Mason Companion" by Karen Andreola and she spoke of how their family only had one car till her children were older and how they valued that special time by growing closer together and taking nature walks. I love just being with my boys and I am so looking forward to this season in our lives.






2 comments:

Lynn said...

I totally agree with you on how important it is to just sit back and enjoy the blessings God has provided for us. You have such a beautiful family and I know your boys will truly benefit all the time you give to them.. Many blessings to you <><

Whole Hearted Christian Home School said...

Thank you Lynn! I really appreciate your sweet words. I always look forward to your posts on FB. You have a beautiful family as well.